100% Imported High Quality Japan Synthetic Fibers, 13X7“ Soft Swiss Lace Front braids, Updo style, Natural Luster, Full Right Thickness, Tangle Free,100% Fully Handmade, Lightweight Braiding Hair, Soft Swiss Hand-tied Lace Parting With Individually Braided Strands, All Kalyss Braids Style Wigs are much more Lightweight compared with Most of Other Brand Braid Wigs.
It Is a 100% Fully Handmade Box Braided Luxury Glue-less, Neatly and Tightly, Super Lightweight Twist Braided Wig and Its 13x7 Inches Extra Large Lace Area Natural Parting Gives People an Illusion that You Just Stepped Right out of Your Barber Shop and the Natural Edges with Baby Hair and the Pretty Full Baby Hairs Allows for a Seamless Hairline Transition. Baby Hairs will be trimmed by Buyers.
Type, Length, Weight and Texture
Super Large Lace Area Lace Front Braided Collection Synthetic Hair Wigs with Baby Hairs, Approx 30 inches Long, Approx 10.5 oz Weight , Approx 150% Density and Lightweight Braiding Hair Texture. Perfect Lace Braided Cornrows Wig Create a Trendy Style Great for Wig Beginners and Wigs Hobbyist.
Cap Size may vary Slightly by Brand, Our Kalyss Cap Circumference 21.5-22”, Ear to Ear 13.5”-13.75”, Front to Back 14”-14.5” which fits most head size. Flexible Mesh Cap with Combs and Adjustable Straps for A Comfortable and Secure Fit.
The Style is Perfect for Work, Church, School,Night out,Weddings, Dating, Concerts,Gifts,Theme Parties . Dress it up for Occasions or Casually for Every Day Use. Its a Perfect Protective Style for All Hair Types. Warm Notes, Wash your braids wig in either lukewarm or cold water with mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibers and your braids will fall out.
Ultra Soft Swiss Lace
Cold Water Set Possible
Lightweight Smooth Hair
Natural Edges with Baby Hair
Ear to Ear Soft Swiss Lace
13x7” Hand-Tied Lace Parting
Extra Large Lace Parting Area - Natural Parting
Flexible Mesh Cap with Combs and Adjustable Straps For a Comfortable and Secure Fit
Three Colors Available
#99J #1B #1B/30
How to care the braids wigs?
- Wash your Momma Africa Million braid wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres and your braids will fall out.
- Always moisturize. After washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it look supple and shinning.
- Do not allow your wig to remain damp too long, as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground.
- Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wig. This includes hair dryers. Remember that your wig is made of synthetic, heat can make it melt.
- Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
- Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or something like that. Always keep it in an airy place.
- Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.