This cornrow lace front braided wig with love heart pattern completely creates a total different look. It could be a best gifts for your loved her! 100% hand braided lace front wigs with baby hairs around hairline, ultra soft swiss lace front 13x6 inches large lace area parting full top braids gives people an illusion that you just leave salon. Pretty style with thin and thick braid patterns using the feed-in method, natural edges with baby hair allows for a seamless hairline transition.
- These wigs are all our new arrivals & can be pre ordered. It will be the lowest price during pre-order period!
- Pre-Ordered means you pay for the wig now & wait for it to be made. once it's done being made it will be shipped to you in priority.
- Usually wigs will be shipped within 30-60 days of ordering.
Top quality 100% imported Japan-made synthetic fiber, super soft swiss lace. Natural luster, neatly and tightly done, 100% hand-braided, lightweight hair, full right thickness, soft texture, tangle free, we adopt the best Japan-made synthetic fiber to make the lace front braided wig very light weight not like other brand too heavy and hot braided wigs.
Type, length, weight and texture:
Dutch twins cornrow lace front braided wigs, approx 21 inches long, approx 10.5-10.8 oz weight,100% premium Japan synthetic fibers to resemble the soft touch & feel of human hair. Perfect braided cornrows create a classic style great for wig beginners and wigs hobbyist. Skip your braiding hair of the salon and save your a lot of time to spend with your loved ones on weekends!
Cap size may vary slightly by brand, our kalyss cap circumference 21.5-22”, ear to ear 13.5”-13.75”, front to back 14”-14.5”, which fits most head size. 100% premium breathable net and lightweight braiding hair would make you feel comfortable when you wear it. Adjustable straps and 3 combs on wig cap for a secure and sung fit.
The lightweight braiding hair lace front wigs for black women has an ultra soft swiss lace front area part with individually braided strands that a completely believable install. This style is perfect for summer days of daily wear, work ,church, school, night out, weddings, dating, concerts, gifts, theme parties etc.
Why Choose Kalyss?
How to care the braids wigs?
- Wash your Momma Africa Million braid wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres and your braids will fall out.
- Always moisturize, after washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it look supple and shinning.
- Do not allow your wig to remain damp too long, as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground.
- Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wig. This includes hair dryers. Remember that your wig is made of synthetic, heat can make it melt.
- Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
- Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or something like that. Always keep it in an airy place.
- Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.
Hair Length Guide