Swiss soft Lace and Best Quality Japan-made Synthetic Fibers ,Natural Luster ,Super Light Weight,Full Right Thickness , Neatly and Tightly Done, Tangle Free,Long-term use,Fully Handmade Dutch Braids Lace Front Wigs
The Dutch Braids Lace Front Wig Has a Braided Top and Bohemian Curls at the End, Super Realistic Looking that Gives People an Illusion that you Spend Several Hours to Get You hairs Braided and Just Step Right out of Your Barber Shop!Natural Edges with Pretty Full Baby Hair Allows for a Seamless Hairline Transition .Baby Hairs and Extra Lace will be trimmed by Buyers
Type, Length, Weight and Texture:
Approx28 inches Long, Approx 10.6 oz Weight , Approx 150% Density and Super Lightweight Braiding Hair Texture.Perfect Lace Front Braided Cornrows Wig Create a Trendy Style Great for Wig Beginners and Wigs Hobbyist.Skip the Braiding Chair and Spend The time with Your Loved Ones On Weekends
Cap Size may Vary Slightly by Brand ,Our Kalyss Cap Circumference 21.5-22” , Ear to Ear 13.5”-13.75”, Front to Back 14”-14.5” which fits most head size. Flexible Mesh Cap with Combs and Adjustable Straps for A Comfortable and Secure Fit
Dress it up for Occasions or Casually for Every Day Use. Its a Perfect Protective Style for All Hair Types.
- Lightweight Braiding Hair
- Cold Water Set Possible
- 100% Kanekalon High Quality Fiber & Ultra Soft Swiss Lace
- Natural Edges with Baby Hair & Ear to Ear Soft Swiss Lace
- Hand-Tied Lace Parting - 100% Hand Braided
- Flexible Mesh Cap with Combs and Adjustable Straps For A Comfortable. Secure Fit
Type: 100% Premium Synthetic Wig
Cap Size: May vary slightly by brand
Average: Circumference 21.5" Ear To Ear 13.5" Front To Back 14.25"
How to care the braids wigs?
- Wash your Momma Africa Million braid wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres and your braids will fall out.
- Always moisturize, after washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it look supple and shinning.
- Do not allow your wig to remain damp too long, as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground.
- Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wig. This includes hair dryers. Remember that your wig is made of synthetic, heat can make it melt.
- Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
- Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or something like that. Always keep it in an airy place.
- Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.