100% imported high quality Japan synthetic fibers, natural luster, full right thickness, tangle free, 100% fully handmade, super lightweight braiding hair, soft Swiss hand-tied lace parting with individually braided strands. All Kalyss braids style wigs are much more lightweight compared with most of other brand braid wigs because we use premium japan synthetic fiber instead of china synthetic fibers
It Is a 100% Fully Handmade Braided luxury glue-less and 13x5 Inches lace area lace front super lightweight black Senegalese twist braided wigs with baby hairs, approx 31 inches long, approx 10.6 oz weight, approx 150% density and lightweight braiding hair texture. Perfect for wig beginners and wigs hobbyist.
It may Vary Slightly by Brand. Our Kalyss cap circumference 21.5-22”, ear to ear 13.5”-13.75”, front to back 14”-14.5” which fits most head size. Flexible mesh cap with combs and adjustable straps for a comfortable and secure Fit.
The Style is Perfect for Work, Church, School, Night out, Weddings, Dating, Concerts, Gifts, Theme Parties. Dress it up for Occasions or Casually for Every Day Use. It’s a Perfect Protective Style for All Hair Types.
Washing your braids wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibers and your braids will fall out.
Material: 100% Kanekalon High Quality Fiber
Length: Approx 31 inches
Type: 100% Premium Synthetic Wig
Heat Resistant Temperature: 150c/302f
Average:Circumference 21.5", Ear To Ear 13.5", Front To Back 14.25"
Function: Perfect for daily use, Halloween, concerts, theme parties, wedding, dating ect.
- Ultra Soft Swiss Lace
- Cold Water Set Possible
- Lightweight Braiding Hair
- Natural Edges with Baby Hair
- Ear to Ear Soft Swiss Lace
- Extra Large Lace Parting Area - Natural Parting
- 13x5” Hand-Tied Lace Parting - 100% Hand Braided
- Flexible Mesh Cap with Combs and Adjustable Straps For a Comfortable & Secure Fit.
Why Choose Kalyss?
How to care the braids wigs?
- Wash your Momma Africa Million braid wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres and your braids will fall out.
- Always moisturize, after washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it look supple and shinning.
- Do not allow your wig to remain damp too long, as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground.
- Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wig. This includes hair dryers. Remember that your wig is made of synthetic, heat can make it melt.
- Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
- Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or something like that. Always keep it in an airy place.
- Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.
Hair Length Guide