The wig’s design is inspired by summer days updo bun hair style,it is a 100% hand tied double u swiss lace front parts lace front wigs that gives people an illusion that you spend 2-3 hours to get you hairs braided and just step right out of your barber shop! Natural edges with baby hair allows for a seamless hairline transition. Very trendy and super natural looking,great for wig beginners and wigs hobbyist,whatever your event, it is sure to be your go-to wigs.
Ultra soft swiss lace,premium heat resistant japan-made lightweight synthetic hair fibers ,natural luster ,super light weight,full right thickness , neatly and tightly done, tangle free,fully handmade pre-braided , easy-to-style and natural looking summer style, double u hand-tied lace free parting allows you to DIY many more styles you like.
Type, length, weight and texture:
Pre-braided style with a top bun ,multi directional parts synthetic lace front wigs collections , full of perfect ocean wave curls soft yaki hair texture, approx 26 inches, approx 10.5 oz, approx 150% density ,very full ,super soft and natural looking like human hair.
Cap size may vary slightly by brand ,our kalyss cap circumference 21.5-22” , ear to ear 13.5”-13.75”, front to back 14”-14.5” Which fits most head size. 100% breathable net would make you feel comfortable when you wear it.2 adjustable straps and 3 combs on wig cap for a secure and sung fit.
Dress it up for occasions or casually for every day use. Its a perfect protective style for all hair types.
How to care the braids wigs?
- Wash your Momma Africa Million braid wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres and your braids will fall out.
- Always moisturize, after washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it look supple and shinning.
- Do not allow your wig to remain damp too long, as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground.
- Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wig. This includes hair dryers. Remember that your wig is made of synthetic, heat can make it melt.
- Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
- Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or something like that. Always keep it in an airy place.
- Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.