Swiss soft lace and best quality Japan-made synthetic fibers, natural luster, super light weight, full right thickness, neatly and tightly done, tangle free, long-term use, 100% handmade lace front wigs lightweight synthetic lace twist cornrow box braids wig.
Type, length, weight and texture:
12 oz weight and natural density and super lightweight braiding hair texture. Perfect lace front braided cornrows wig create a trendy style great for wig beginners and wigs hobbyist.
Cap size may vary slightly by brand ,our kalyss cap circumference 21.5-22” , ear to ear 13.5”-13.75”, front to back 14”-14.5” Which fits most head size. Flexible mesh cap with combs and adjustable straps for a comfortable and secure fit.
Name：Long black Box Braid Lace Frontal Wig For African American
Package included: 1 Piece wig
Texture: Braided Box Braids Wig lace frontal
Material Grade: Premium Japan-made Lightweight High Temperature Synthetic Fiber
Base Material: Swiss Lace
Can Be Permed: Yes
Color of Lace: Medium Brown
Cap Size: Average Size
Wig Type: Synthetic Lace Front Wig
Part Type: side Part
Hair Color: natural black
Hair Length: 24inches
Lace Wig Type: Lace Front Wig
Material: Synthetic Hair
Why Choose Kalyss?
How to care the braids wigs?
- Wash your Momma Africa Million braid wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres and your braids will fall out.
- Always moisturize, after washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it look supple and shinning.
- Do not allow your wig to remain damp too long, as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground.
- Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wig. This includes hair dryers. Remember that your wig is made of synthetic, heat can make it melt.
- Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
- Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or something like that. Always keep it in an airy place.
- Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.