Why not Skip the Braiding Chair and Spend much more time with Your Loved Ones on weekends and You Don’t Have to Bear the Headache to Get Your Hairs Braided?The Fully Hand-made Braided Wigs Could Help You Out. Natural Density and Super Lightweight Braiding Hair Texture.Perfect Lace Front Braided Wigs Great for Wig Beginners and Wigs Hobbyist.
The Lace Front Braided Wigs Gives People an Illusion that You Spend One Half Day to Get You Hairs Braided and Just Leave the Salon!Natural Edges with Pretty Full Baby Hairs Allows for a Seamless Hairline Transition .Baby Hairs and Extra Lace will be trimmed by Buyers.
Ultra Large and Soft Swiss Lace Front,Best Quality Japan-made Braiding Synthetic Hair Fibers,Natural Luster and Super Light Weight,Neatly and Tightly Done,Tangle Free,Fully Handmade, Easy-to-style and natural looking Side Parted Pattern Top, 13x5 Inches Large Lace Area Natural Parting Black Braided Wigs for Dark Skin Women
Our Cap Circumference 21.5-22.5”,Ear to Ear 13.5”-13.75”,Front to Back 14”-14.5”which fits most head size. Flexible Mesh Cap with 3 Combs and Adjustable Straps for A Comfortable,Sung and Secure Fit,You Don’t Have to Worry It Blows Away by the Strong Wind or Fall Off When You Dance Strongly in the Bar. Could I Swim while wearing it ? Absolutely yes! Just Go.
Dress it up for Every Day Use. Its a Perfect Protective Style for All Hair Types.
Wash your braid wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo.Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibers and your braids will fall out.
- Material: Japan-made synthetic fibers,very soft and natural luster
- Lace material: Super soft Swiss lace making it virtually undetectable as it ‘Melts’ into all skin-tones
- Wig cap constructions: Hand-tied 13X5” large lace area ear to ear lace front
- Style: Long Senegal Twist Braided Wigs
How to care the braids wigs?
- Wash your Momma Africa Million braid wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres and your braids will fall out.
- Always moisturize, after washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it look supple and shinning.
- Do not allow your wig to remain damp too long, as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground.
- Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wig. This includes hair dryers. Remember that your wig is made of synthetic, heat can make it melt.
- Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
- Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or something like that. Always keep it in an airy place.
- Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.