The Wig’s Design is Inspired by African Styles ,It is a 100% Hand Tied Lace Front Wig with Baby Hairs and Natural Looking Style with Curled Ends,it’s Classic, Traditional, and Even Trendy ,Great for Wig Beginners and Wigs Hobbyist,Whatever Your Event ,It would be Definitely Your Go-to Wigs.
Best Quality 100% Kanekalon Fiber,Realistic Looking ,Human Hair like Sheen ,Full Right Thickness , Soft, Tangle Free,Lightweight ,Nice and Fun Very Easy to Style and Maintain,Completely feels like your own natural hair
Type, Length, Weight and Texture:
African American Collection Premium Synthetic Twisted Braids Lace Front Hair Wigs with Baby Hairs, Approx 20 inches Long, Approx 12 oz Weight, Approx 150% Density, Very Full and Bouncy Close to Real Human Hair
Cap Circumference 21.5-22”, Ear to Ear 13.5”-13.75”, Front to Back 14”-14.5”, 100% Breathable Net, Would Make You Feel Comfortable When You Wear It. Adjustable Straps and 4 Combs On Wig Cap for a Secure and Sung Fit.
The African American Synthetic Lace Front Wigs with Baby Hairs Twisted Braid Wigs for Black Women ,Instant and Fashionable Styles Perfect for Daily Use, Every day Wear ,any concerts,gifts,theme parties, weddings, dating, cosplay ,costume and also Halloween party etc.
- Material: Best Quality 100% Kanekalon Fiber
- Color: Black
- Length: Approx 28 inches
- Texture: Natural looking and Super Soft Texture
- Heat Resistant Temperture: 150c/302f
- Function: Perfect for daily use,Halloween,concerts,theme parties,wedding,dating ect
1.Not to spray gel water and wax on the wig,which will cause the wig oily.
2.All Synthetic Hair Wigs Be Happened To Minimum Shedding And Tangling Which Is Normal.
3.Color Sometimes may be a little different From the photos because of your computer monitor's color setting or other reasons.
Why Choose Kalyss?
How to care the braids wigs?
- Wash your Momma Africa Million braid wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres and your braids will fall out.
- Always moisturize, after washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it look supple and shinning.
- Do not allow your wig to remain damp too long, as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground.
- Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wig. This includes hair dryers. Remember that your wig is made of synthetic, heat can make it melt.
- Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
- Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or something like that. Always keep it in an airy place.
- Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.