The dutch braids wig has a super long 15” Lace part, pre-feathered tips and no split ends, realistic looking that gives people an illusion that you have spent several hours to get you hairs braided. Natural edges with pretty baby hair allows for a seamless hairline transition. Baby hairs and extra lace will be trimmed by buyers.
These wigs are all our new arrivals & can be pre ordered.
Pre Ordered means you pay for the wig now& wait for it to be made. once it's done being made it will be shipped to you.
Usually wigs will be shipped within 60-90 days of ordering.
Swiss soft lace and best quality Japan-made synthetic fibers, natural luster, super light weight, full right thickness, neatly and tightly done, tangle free, long-term use, 100% handmade braids lace front wigs with baby hair.
Type, length, weight and texture:
Braided lace front wigs with baby hair, approx 24 inches long, 10.5 oz weight, natural density and super lightweight braiding hair texture. Perfect lace front braids wig create a trendy style great for wig beginners and wigs hobbyist. Skip the braiding chair and spend the time with your loved ones on weekends!
Cap size may vary slightly by brand, our brand cap circumference 21.5-22”, ear to ear 13.5”-13.75”, front to back 14”-14.5”, which fits most head size. Flexible mesh cap with combs and adjustable straps for a comfortable and secure fit.
Dress it up for occasions or casually for every day use. Its a perfect protective style for all hair types.
Why Choose Kalyss?
How to care the braids wigs?
- Wash your Momma Africa Million braid wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres and your braids will fall out.
- Always moisturize, after washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it look supple and shinning.
- Do not allow your wig to remain damp too long, as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground.
- Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wig. This includes hair dryers. Remember that your wig is made of synthetic, heat can make it melt.
- Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
- Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or something like that. Always keep it in an airy place.
- Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.
Hair Length Guide