- These wigs are all our new arrivals & can be pre ordered. It will be the lowest price during pre-order period!
- Pre-Ordered means you pay for the wig now & wait for it to be made. once it's done being made it will be shipped to you in priority.
- Usually wigs will be shipped within 30-60 days of ordering.
- This braid wig's hairline is Pre-plucked and full head Bleached Knots, looks very natural and like your own virgin hair.
- It Is a 100% Fully Hand-Braided Knotless Box Braids Wig, Luxury Glue-less, Neatly and Tightly Done For Long Term Use.
- Made of high quality imported Japanese Kanekalon Fiber, Light weight, no discomfort at all.
- 13x6" Extra Large swiss Lace Area, Natural Free Parting Gives People an Illusion that is your own hair and Just Stepped Right out of Your Barber Shop.
Why Choose Kalyss?
How to care the braids wigs?
- Wash your Momma Africa Million braid wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres and your braids will fall out.
- Always moisturize, after washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it look supple and shinning.
- Do not allow your wig to remain damp too long, as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground.
- Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wig. This includes hair dryers. Remember that your wig is made of synthetic, heat can make it melt.
- Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
- Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or something like that. Always keep it in an airy place.
- Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.
Hair Length Guide