Our Kalyss Cap Circumference 21.5-22", Ear to Ear 13.5"-13.75", Front to Back 14"-14.5" which fits most head size. 100% Breathable Net Would Make You Feel Comfortable When You Wear It. Adjustable Straps and 4 Combs On Wig Cap for a Secure and Sung Fit.
The Synthetic Hair Lace Front Wigs Could Fit Black or White Women, Perfect for Daily Use, Every day Wear, Any Concerts, Gifts, Theme Parties, Weddings, Dating, Cosplay, Costume Party or Halloween Wigs for Women etc.
Brand: Kalyss Material: 100% Kanekalon Synthetic Fiber Wig Type: Inspired by African American Women's Classic Braids Styles Length: 26 Inches Weight: 9.6 Oz (super lightweight) Color: Black
How to care the braids wigs?
- Wash your Momma Africa Million braid wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres and your braids will fall out.
- Always moisturize, after washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it look supple and shinning.
- Do not allow your wig to remain damp too long, as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground.
- Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wig. This includes hair dryers. Remember that your wig is made of synthetic, heat can make it melt.
- Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
- Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or something like that. Always keep it in an airy place.
- Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.
Hair Length Guide