It Is a Fully Handmade Realistic Hand-Braided Luxury Glue-less and Super Lightweight Twist Braids Wig with a 13x5 Part Swiss Soft Extra Large Lace Area Natural Parting Gives People an Illusion that You Just Stepped Right out of Your Barber Shop Shop,Natural Edges with Baby Hair and the Pretty Full Baby Hairs Allows for a Seamless Hairline Transition .Baby Hairs will be trimmed by Buyers
High Quality 100% Imported Japan Synthetic Fibers ,Natural Luster ,Full Right Thickness , Neatly and Tightly Done, Tangle Free,Fully Handmade, Very Light Weight Micro Box Braided Lace Front Wigs, Hand-tied Ultra Soft Swiss Lace Parting With Individually Braided Strands
Type, Length, Weight and Texture
Hand Braided Lace Front Braids Collection Synthetic Hair Wigs with Baby Hairs, Approx 29 inches Long, Approx 9.9 oz Weight , Approx 150% Density and Lightweight Braiding Hair Texture. Perfect Lace Braided Cornrows Wig Create a Trendy Style Great for Wig Beginners and Wigs Hobbyist
Cap Size may Vary Slightly by Brand ,Our Kalyss Cap Circumference 21.5-22” , Ear to Ear 13.5”-13.75”, Front to Back 14”-14.5” which fits most head size. Flexible Mesh Cap with Combs and Adjustable Straps for A Comfortable and Secure Fit
The Style is Perfect for Work ,Church ,School ,Night out , Weddings, Dating, Concerts,Gifts,Theme Parties .Dress it up for Occasions or Casually for Every Day Use. Its a Perfect Protective Style for All Hair Types. Warm Notes,Wash your braid wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres and your braids will fall out
100% Kanekalon High Quality Fiber
Ultra Soft Swiss Lace
Cold Water Set Possible
Lightweight Braiding Hair
Natural Edges with Baby Hair
Ear to Ear Soft Swiss Lace
Extra Large Lace Parting Area - Natural Parting
13x5 Hand-Tied Lace Parting - 100% Hand Braided
Flexible Mesh Cap with Combs and Adjustable Straps For A Comfortable. Secure Fit
Type: 100% Premium Synthetic Wig
Cap Size: May vary slightly by brand
Average:Circumference 21.5" Ear To Ear 13.5" Front To Back 14.25"
Why Choose Kalyss?
How to care the braids wigs?
- Wash your Momma Africa Million braid wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres and your braids will fall out.
- Always moisturize, after washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it look supple and shinning.
- Do not allow your wig to remain damp too long, as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground.
- Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wig. This includes hair dryers. Remember that your wig is made of synthetic, heat can make it melt.
- Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
- Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or something like that. Always keep it in an airy place.
- Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.