Material: 100% Heat Resistant Imported Sythetic Fiber hair wigs, more natural and comfortable than Normal synthetic wigs
Color in the Pictures: Different monitors display colors differently, the color of the wig will also display differently due to the light setting. The color of the wig looks lighter under brighter light, and vice versa. Please feel free to ask us the color before placing bid or making purchase.
Approx. Length: The length on a hairpiece will appear differently from person to person. Depending on the person's head, face size, face shape, and neck measurements the length can appear longer or shorter.
How to Style: For the photo shoot, all that was done to the wig is, taken out of the package and given a vigorous shake. This will loosen up the strands from being in a stationary position in the package and also offer volume. You can also finger style or use a wig pick or brush to style it. Hair spray can also be used.
Function: Perfect for daily use, Halloween, concerts, theme parties, wedding, dating ect.
Type: 100% Premium Synthetic Wig
Cap Size: May vary slightly by brand
Average: Circumference 21.5" Ear To Ear 13.5" Front To Back 14.25"
1.Not to spray gel water and wax on the wig,which will cause the wig oily.
2.All Synthetic Hair Wigs Be Happened To Minimum Shedding And Tangling Which Is Normal.
3.Color Sometimes may be a little different From the photos because of your computer monitor's color setting or other reasons.
How to care the braids wigs?
- Wash your Momma Africa Million braid wig in either lukewarm or cold water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because braided wigs are synthetic, washing it with hot water will damage the fibres and your braids will fall out.
- Always moisturize, after washing your wigs always ensure that you use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it look supple and shinning.
- Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wig. This includes hair dryers. Remember that your wig is made of synthetic, heat can make it melt.
- Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
- Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or something like that. Always keep it in an airy place.
- Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.
- Do not allow your wig to remain damp too long, as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground.